Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The First REAL Episdoe!

And now.... for the moment you have all been holding your collectively bated breaths for... the first REAL episode of Playhouse of the Airwaves!

In this episode we introduce ourselves, for those of you who don't know us already. We expose the 'truth' about who the Wise Men really were, and much more. You will find answers to questions you didn't even know to ask! We also touch a bit on the popular radio drama "Adventures in Odyssey" and alert you to weather and traffic conditions. PLUS: a cameo performance of our favorite little people!

It's all right here; listen now!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you all homeschooled by any chance?

    Great podcast! You all did awesome! Miss chatting with you on the ToO, Hannah.

    ~Jennie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was fun. Good job guys. I will keep listening for new stuff.


    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn: Yes we are! How did you tell? I miss you on there too, but I'm glad you can keep up with us through the podcast.

    Kevin: Thanks! It's really special to get a compliment from an expert ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, well I would say I am an expert, but thank you. It is good to hear someone is listening to The Ceiling Fan. lol. BTW I was homeschooled too. Thanks for listening.

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, I meant to say I WOULDN'T say I am an expert. haha.

    ReplyDelete